SEO Executive Position
What are we looking for?
Our hunt begins for an ambitious professional to join our team full-time as our SEO Executive.
- You will have tangible experience in managing Search Engine Optimisation campaigns for multiple national or international clients, with measurable evidence of your success
- Experience across a variety of sectors within the SEO field including Tech SEO, Link building, influencer marketing, Site audits and implementing marketing strategies.
- Someone who keeps up to date with industry trends.
- Someone to assist with Conversion Optimisation
- Someone who is confident in taking client calls and discussing reports/ strategies.
Job overview and expectations
Below are some of the key work activities that will be required of our SEO Executive.
- Manage, review, and oversee the day-to-day customer account responsibilities associated with active search engines and advertising platforms used within the company
- Collaborating with team members across different platforms to provide seamless customer satisfaction
- Assisting the Content team with planning, curation, editing and publishing across various CMS platforms
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Contributing to company growth and branding through blog entries and on-site SEO for Minty Digital
- Time management skills that will help you juggle multiple clients and their important deliverables
Personality and attitude
It’s important that we hire someone whose values and approach match ours.
- Patience and determination, with belief in long-term strategies
- An analytical approach to work, with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and keen to deliver results
- A digital marketing pro with ambitions to grow and make a name for yourself in the industry
- A good mixture of lighthearted and serious professionalism, because we are human and we love a good laugh too – (memes may be shared)
- Can speak your mind and articulate points in a way that proves valuable and relevant to team discussions
If you have experience in the following it will be of benefit to the advertised position.
- Copywriting skills
- Paid Media experience
- Opportunities for fast progression including salary increases as the business grows (reviewed every 6 months)
- Discounts at 100’s of UK retailers
- Access to video courses for mental health, fitness and motivation
- Digital Marketing Training (Digital PR, SEO and Google Ads)
In house staff
- Regular team socials (We aim for at least one a month!)
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted SUP and skateboard rental
- Flexitime (Early riser or start at 10:00? – no worries!)
- Early finish Fridays
- Access to the best cappuccino and coffee machine in Barcelona
- Computer for work
- 36 days holiday
- Group fitness classes
- Beach gym!
Remote staff (EU or UK based)
- Subsidised desk in cowork of your choice
- Flights to Barcelona for team meetups
Minimum professional requirements
In order to receive applications from the highest quality of clients, we are seeking the following skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in SEO and SMM
- BA degree in a relevant field such as Digital Marketing, Marketing, Or Advertising (preferred but not required)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Understanding of platforms such as SEMRush, Moz and Ahrefs
- Proficient at SEO account management
- Google Docs and Google Drive native – we are using this platform for spreadsheets and documents
- Fluent English both spoken and written (native preferred)
- 24k – 30k
- If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d like to work for us, but this job isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, take a look at our careers page.