SEO Executive Position
What are we looking for?
Our hunt begins for an ambitious professional to join our team full-time as our SEO Executive. The offered contract is 160 hours per month and based in our Barcelona Office.
- You will have tangible experience in managing Search Engine Optimisation campaigns for multiple national or international clients, with measurable evidence of your success
- Experience across a variety of sectors within the SEO field including Tech SEO, Link building, influencer marketing, Site audits and implementing marketing strategies.
- Someone who keeps up to date with industry trends.
- Someone to assist with Conversion Optimisation
- Someone who is confident in taking client calls and discussing reports/ strategies.
- Applicant must be fluent in both Spanish and English
Job overview and expectations
Below are some of the key work activities that will be required of our SEO Executive.
- Manage, review, and oversee the day-to-day customer account responsibilities associated with active search engines and advertising platforms used within the company
- Collaborating with team members across different platforms to provide seamless customer satisfaction
- Assisting the Content team with planning, curation, editing and publishing across various CMS platforms
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Contributing to company growth and branding through blog entries and on-site SEO for Minty Digital
- Time management skills that will help you juggle multiple clients and their important deliverables
Personality and attitude
It’s important that we hire someone whose values and approach match ours.
- Patience and determination, with belief in long-term strategies
- An analytical approach to work, with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and keen to deliver results
- A digital marketing pro with ambitions to grow and make a name for yourself in the industry
- A good mixture of lighthearted and serious professionalism, because we are human and we love a good laugh too – (memes may be shared)
- Can speak your mind and articulate points in a way that proves valuable and relevant to team discussions
If you have experience in the following it will be of benefit to the advertised position.
- Copywriting skills
- Paid Media experience
- Discounts and perks for Gyms, healthcare and activities around Barcelona
- Fitness class pass!
- Performance bonuses
- Flexitime and remote working opportunities
Minimum professional requirements
In order to receive applications from the highest quality of clients, we are seeking the following skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in SEO and SMM
- BA degree in a relevant field such as Digital Marketing, Marketing, Or Advertising (preferred but not required)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Understanding of platforms such as SEMRush, Moz and Ahrefs
- Proficient at SEO account management
- Google Docs and Google Drive native – we are using this platform for spreadsheets and documents
- Fluent English both spoken and written (native preferred)
- 20-23k euros(dependant on experience)
- If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d like to work for us, but this job isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, take a look at our careers page.