Content Marketing Executive
What are we looking for?
Our hunt begins for an ambitious professional to join our team full-time as our Content Marketing Executive. The offered contract is 160 hours per month and is based in our Barcelona Office.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Content creation for clients
- Creating blog posts and social media for our brand
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Social Media Marketing for our brand
- Content redistribution (turning blogs into video, social media and more
- Email Marketing
- Supporting team with both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Digital PR (Training to be provided)
- SEO Tasks (Training to be provided)
We’re also looking for experience with:
- Project management systems such as Asana and Harvest
- Excellent organizational skills
- Minimal 2 years experience in content marketing
We’re Minty Digital, a forward-thinking, young, fun and fast-paced Digital Marketing Agency based in Barcelona and the UK.
We specialise in SEO & Google Ads services, and work across a range of clients within the tech,healthcare, startup, e-commerce sectors and more.
Our work has helped us win a number of awards and accreditations including SEO Service of the year 2020, top 100 Marketing Agencies 2021 on Clutch and Google Partner status.
Personality and attitude
It’s important that we hire someone whose values and approach match ours.
- Patience and determination, with belief in long-term strategies
- An analytical approach to work, with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and keen to deliver results
- A digital marketing pro with ambitions to grow and make a name for yourself in the industry
- A good mixture of lighthearted and serious professionalism, because we are human and we love a good laugh too – (memes may be shared)
- Can speak your mind and articulate points in a way that proves valuable and relevant to team discussions
If you have experience in the following it will be of benefit to the advertised position.
- Copywriting skills
- Paid Media experience
- Discounts and perks for Gyms, healthcare and activities around Barcelona
- Fitness class pass!
- Performance bonuses
- Flexitime and remote working opportunities
Minimum professional requirements
In order to receive applications from the highest quality of clients, we are seeking the following skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in SEO and SMM
- BA degree in a relevant field such as Digital Marketing, Marketing, Or Advertising (preferred but not required)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Understanding of platforms such as SEMRush, Moz and Ahrefs
- Proficient at SEO account management
- Google Docs and Google Drive native – we are using this platform for spreadsheets and documents
- Fluent English both spoken and written (native preferred)
- 18-25k (dependant on experience)
- If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter, your CV and details of two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d like to work for us, but this job isn’t exactly what you’re looking for, take a look at our careers page.