What are we looking for?
At Minty Digital, we are looking for a digital account manager to join our client services team, liaising between our technical departments, delivery team and clients.
The successful candidate will work across our full suite of services – SEO, Content Marketing, Digitap PR and Google Ads. A strong understanding of all these products is essential, as is at least three years of experience in a similar client-facing position.
The role will include the commercial management of a selection of client relationships; with a focus on maintaining and growing campaigns.
Precise attention to detail, the capacity to effectively multitask and demonstrable experience with budget management are all essential to the role. Furthermore, the successful candidate will also be able to showcase a natural ability to organise and manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities.
A strong understanding of Analytics and marketing tools is essential. The successful candidate should be able to analyse date from these tools, and use the information to build report and make data driven recommendations for our clients.
Job overview and expectations
Below are some of the key work activities that will be required of our Digital Account Manager.
- Manage, review, and oversee the day-to-day customer account responsibilities
- Meeting and calls with clients on the direction of strategy
- Source and manage freelancers
- Work with SEO manager to ensure high-quality standards are met
- Ability to manage both in-house and remote teams, ensuring tasks are delivered
- Reporting to managing directors
- Collaborating with team members across different platforms to provide seamless customer satisfaction
- Paying particular attention to and incorporating any significant Google algorithmic changes, and digital marketing trends
- Contributing to company growth and branding through blog entries and on-site SEO for Minty Digital
- Time management skills that will help you work with multiple clients and their important deliverables
- You will have tangible experience in working on Digital Marketing campaigns for multiple national or international clients, with measurable evidence of your success
- Native level of English and ability to write and publish content, which is optimised for search engines
- Negotiating new products, contract extensions and opportunities with clients.
- Assisting with customer proposals
- Liaising with key partners to build out and identifying new opportunities.
We’re Minty Digital, a forward-thinking, young, fun, and fast-paced Digital Marketing Agency based in Barcelona and the UK.
We specialise in SEO & Google Ads services, and work across a range of clients within the tech,healthcare, startup, e-commerce sectors and more.
Our work has helped us win a number of awards and accreditations including SEO Service of the year 2020, top 100 Marketing Agencies 2021 on Clutch and Google Partner status.
Personality and attitude
We’re a small and close team and it’s important that we hire someone whose values and approach match ours. Some of the character traits we look for throughout our recruitment process are:
- Self motivated and keen to deliver results
- Patience and determination, with belief in long-term strategies
- Organisational skills
- Not afraid to make suggestions or comment on how our processes and operations can be improved
- A good mixture of lighthearted and serious professionalism, because we are human and we love a good laugh too – (memes may be shared)
- Can speak your mind and articulate points in a way that proves valuable and relevant to team discussions
- Opportunities for fast progression including salary increases as the business grows (reviewed every 6 months)
- Discounts at 100’s of UK retailers
- Access to video courses for mental health, fitness, and motivation
- Digital Marketing Training (Digital PR, SEO and Google Ads)
In house staff
- Regular team socials (We aim for at least one a month!)
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted SUP and skateboard rental
- Flexitime (Early riser or start at 10:00? – now worries!)
- Early finish Fridays
- Access to the best cappuccino and coffee machine in Barcelona
- Computer for work
- 36 days holiday
- Group fitness classes
- Beach gym!
Remote staff (EU or UK based)
- Subsidised desk in cowork of your choice
- Flights to Barcelona for team meetups
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: 22,000.00€ – 28,000.00€ per year